{Stus-List} Disimilar Metals

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 18:18:46 EDT 2009

I checked the old electromotive series and don't find much difference between iron and nickel (.4 vs .3).  And given the iron is stainless, would probably make them even closer.
Given the insulator value, probably doesn't matter which.
But either way, worth keeping an eye on to see what happens.
Any other chemists out there with more specific knowledge?
Ron
Wild Cheri