{Stus-List} Disimilar Metals

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 22:47:24 EDT 2009

That is  a novel idea, and bungee cords are on my current list, seems my
foredeck looses a few a year. Most of the halyards would be on the forward
edge of the spreader, tho, I would be worried about catching either a
flogging jib on it or other unintended lines - which side do you have them
on?
And I see what you mean, not much to them, I would have a hard time spending
20 bucks on a pair of them as well.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39