{Stus-List} Garmin instruments

Dave Ryan dryan at buckeye-express.com
Tue Jun 9 07:03:43 EDT 2009

I bought a Garmin 65 way back, probably early 90's and I still use it I remember paying about $950. It doesn't really have graphics, just numerals.  I just wired it to feed position info to a Raymarine C70 chartplotter.
I got the garmin unit after seeing one used on a flight to the Bahama's.
I've had no problems with it in all this time; In 2000 the software had a glitch due to the centry turning over, and I sent it back for $50.00 flat-fee repair. Garmin loaded current software and sent it back within 10 days.

Dave Ryan
C&C 33-1
1975