{Stus-List} Garmin instruments

Eric Haberfellner eric at firstclass.com
Tue Jun 9 07:23:20 EDT 2009

Pete,

I am not sure what you are asking, but I have a Garmin 76 handheld unit that
I have used for about 4 years now. It has never given me any trouble. It is i
nterfaced to my Raymarine Wheelpilot, and I use it to record and download all
the trips in my boat. One of the nice things about Garmin units is that they
are supported by all navigation software.

I used to have it in the Garmin holder on a weighted stand in the cockpit, bu
t it would slide aound alot. I just came up with a better mounting system for
it:

http://daily.Ariosolog.com/2009_06_06

--
Eric Haberfellner