{Stus-List} Garmin instruments

Chris Duer cc34morningview at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:36:02 EDT 2009

I had looked at them when I was getting ready to redo the instruments
on Morning
View.  The Garmin's were pretty new at the time and I just wasn't sure about
them.  It would have been nice, since I have a GPSMap 492 Chartplotter and
it would have been plug and play with the Garmin instruments.  I ended up
going with Raymarine instruments that do not talk to the Garmin
chartplotter.
At $500 for the Garmin wind speed, the price was right, though...