{Stus-List} Garmin instruments

George braun gbraun223 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 08:01:27 EDT 2009

I purchased a Garmin 3010c complete system ( chartplotter, radar, depth, XM weather )4 years ago before we went to the Bahamas. System has worked very well and the Blue Charts G2 were excellent - especially in the Bahamas since they are based on the Explorer Charts. Info and response from Garmin has been outstanding. I just wish they had the wind module when I made the purchase.

George Braun
Quicksilver
1976 C&C 38