{Stus-List} "Cheaping it"

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 15:35:35 EDT 2009

So, you folks with diesel engines, do you use the OEM oil filters or go with the NAPA filters?  Especially curious what the Universal folks do.
Torresen wants 18$ for an oil filter and I'm not even sure if it's the correct one.  OTOH, the NAPA will probably run about 5$ with no shipping to STL.
Is the NAPA cheap, or thrifty?
Ron
Wild Cheri