{Stus-List} Flag halyard ideas?

Crowstew crowstew at cinci.rr.com
Wed Jun 10 16:28:29 EDT 2009

DENNIS

I HAVE 4 FLAG HALYARDS AND OVER SOME TIME, I LEARNED THAT 1 BRASS SNAP HOOK WORKS WELL AT THE TOP.  OTHER FLAGS ARE ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER WITH WIRE TIES AND EVERY OTHER FLAG GETS A SNAP ATTACHED TO THE FLAG WITH A WIRETIE.  EASY OFF AND ON FOR STORAGE.
LOTS OF RACING WIN FLAGS!
GOOD LUCH AND CHEERS.

JOE RAYMOND
CINCINNATI