{Stus-List} "Cheaping it"

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 10 21:30:59 EDT 2009

I put in a Sierra filter as an experiment, and suddenly the oil pressure alarm would keep sounding after the engine had started, sometimes for a few seconds. I changed out the filter again a couple of months later, to a Baldwin, and the alarm went back to its usual shutoff at engine startup, or sometimes during cranking. I'll stick with Baldwin.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III