{Stus-List} Sealants

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 11 12:31:10 EDT 2009

Mike

I launch tomorrow at 10:30; late this year but it does look like I will have
the kind of weather you refer to; I am hoping for a good summer of sailing
after a wet splash.  Do ya think our new gov't might be able to help, seems
they plan to help with everything else, why not weather?

Dwight Veinot
1974 C&C 35, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS