{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 14:50:35 EDT 2009

Anthony,

Even sisterboats may be rigged differently.  A little more info would be helpful.  How many halyards, mast exits per side, mast base turning blocks per side, deck organizers, rope clutches, etc?  Describe what's there now.

Generally, your primary genoa and spinnaker halyards should exit on the port side of the mast.  Your main halyard is OK on the starboard side.

Enquiring minds want to know more.