{Stus-List} Rod Stephens - Lessons from the Sea

Bob Moriarty bobmor99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:15:20 EDT 2009

Not sure if this has already been posted: Very interesting reading.

    [image: Rating: 1]
  View Member Profile<http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?s=481676a22d2fdd1a5f92c5be314f2fdc&showuser=195>

  Roderick Stephens - Lessons from the
Sea<http://www.sparkmanstephens.com/yachtdesign/rodstephens_book/RAS_On_Sailing_Master.pdf>

When Rod Stephens died he had been working on a book about sailing. While it
might not be completely current to modern yachts and yachting, we felt it of
interest to the average sailor and thus published it here posthumously.
Please note that we have left the book in its original form: there are some
blanks through the text and editing has been minimal as we wanted very much
to have Rod's unique personality to shine through the pages. We hope you
enjoy reading it. * Sparkman and Stephens*