{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

tdimattia at acesdirect.com tdimattia at acesdirect.com
Thu Jun 11 22:58:17 EDT 2009

ok lets start with the halyards

forward
    4 to the top of the mast
          two cable two rope,
    1 cable about midway the mast  for storm jib ,
    1 more cable between mast and storm jib I guess to rake the main
  also maybe one more holding the roller furling maybe
ok now aft
     2 to the top of the mast
           one cable (main I think)
           one rope (I think holds boom up)
now with the winches and cleats
    14 total
          4 around mast and 1 middle of the back two  aft
          4 on the companion way ( two on each side)
          4 for the sheets two double speed and two triple
thanks for any incite given