{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

Conrad Falkson falkson at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 12 06:16:47 EDT 2009

Why do you say the primary genoa and spin halyards should be to port?

The prim genoa is on starboard on Take Five - that is how she was rigged
when I bought her (main is also on port) - spinnaker r is to starboard.

The boat I race on has main and spin to port and genoa to starboard.

I'm not arguing just asking J

Conrad Falkson