{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

Conrad Falkson falkson at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 12 09:09:00 EDT 2009

Thanks all for the replies - Yes I agree I dont like having lines cross - All my halyards are internal and each has its own block and cleat on the foward cabin top except the main which is lead back to the cockpit and shares a winch with the main sheet (each have their own clutches and cleats and the winch is a self-tailer.

Conrad