{Stus-List} Flag halyard ideas?

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 12 10:21:00 EDT 2009

Available at many fine retailers...http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/4134/377%20710/0/sister%20clips/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=sister%20clips&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=sister%20clips&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=2&subdeptNum=323&classNum=324

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III