{Stus-List} Bonomine

Walt Dickie waltd at crresearch.com
Fri Jun 12 11:05:13 EDT 2009

Bonomine seems to be the Canadian brand name of a prescription form of meclizine HCl given in a 25 mg. Dose (http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.1.monographs/CPS-%20Monographs/CPS-%20(General%20Monographs-%20B)/BONAMINE.html)

Meclizine is available under several brand names, in both prescription and non-prescription forms.  Drugs.com lists the following:

In the U.S.-

    * Antivert 3
    * Antivert/25 3
    * Antivert/50 3
    * Bonine 3
    * Dramamine II 3
    * Marezine 2
    * Meclicot 3
    * Medivert 3

In Canada-

    * Bonamine 3
    * Marzine 2

I've used over the counter Dramamine II for years.  Not sure about its availability in Canada, but it's in every US drugstore where I've ever looked for it.  Probably available online, too.