{Stus-List} Bergen Broker Recommendation

Lee Youngblood leeyoungblood at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 12 12:23:36 EDT 2009

Hi Alan,

Wow, that was so gracious!  I am almost sure you are confusing me
with someone else. . .
I can tell, you are not the same guy I sailed with on the Oregon
Offshore and Swiftsure Races.
Have a great time down in the South Sound, and I will look forward to
seeing you at the Bremerton C&C Rendezvous.  I won't be racing "our
house" as Kathleen reminds me, so I expect you to win the regatta!

Thank you, Lee

--
www.leeyoungbloodphoto.com