{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

Gary Graham graham313 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 16:03:36 EDT 2009

I have my Port & Starboard jib halyards exiting on the Port side of the mast and the Port and Starboard spinnaker halyards exiting on the Starboard side of the mast where they run back to clutches by the cabintop winches. This makes the mastman's job of jumping the halyards easier when coming into marks (at least the majority of the time when rounding to Port.

Gary Graham, Contender, C&C 5 Mk-1, Hull #144