{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 12 16:42:22 EDT 2009

Gary

Do you have internal spin halyards on a 35 MKI that exit the mast, don't
think I would want them internal and where are the sheaves for all these
internal halyards.  I have 2 spin halyards on my 35 MKII and both are
external from blocks on either side of the top of the mast.my boat has 2
sheaves for internal jib halyards, genoa 1 and genoa 2 and I have an
internal main halyard

Dwight Veinot

1974 C&C 35, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS