{Stus-List} Bonomine

Ross MacLennan & Bev DeJong rmaclennan at accesscomm.ca
Fri Jun 12 19:00:00 EDT 2009

You might try Stugeron which has been recommended by many people from the
cruising life ( I did a fair bit of research.

The only problem is that it's not sold in North America .
I ordered mine from England & it got here in a week.

Non drowsy works within an hour or 2 and no seeming side effects.

Ross MacLennan
C&C 24, Tobermory