{Stus-List} Bonomine

Christine Tebbens ctebbens at ebtech.net
Fri Jun 12 21:40:08 EDT 2009

My wife has had some bouts with nausea - five of them actually, each about 9
months long. Tried SeaBands, tried ginger, no success. Something called
Diclectin was prescribed for day and Maxeran for evening (so I assume not
non-drowsy). Both worked well. If they had not worked, they would not have
been repeatedly required. ;-)

If I can get my connection working, I'm going to see what is there on either
of these for motion sickness.

Jon Tebbens
Mega 30
"Katherine"