{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

Gary Graham graham313 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 15:40:15 EDT 2009

Dwight, yes, my spinnaker halyards are the same as yours (hung from blocks on the masthead) and then they enter the mast sides about 18 inches down and run internal until exiting above the mastman's head for jumping purposes. We don't want the extra windage or UV exposure (or mast slapping) that you get when they are completely external. We clip the four halyards and pole toppinglift forward when we leave the boat.

Gary Graham, Contender, C&C 35 Mk-1, Hull #144