{Stus-List} 36 C & C lines

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 17:35:03 EDT 2009

I agree about removing winches.  The winches by the mast must go.  Sell the extras on eBay.  I upgraded Touche's cabintop winches from single speed to two speed off eBay.  The singles got sold same way.

When I bought Touche', 35-1, it had winches by the mast.  Now all lines are led aft via 2 triple deck organizers, a mast base block and a stand up block to 2 triple rope clutches and a couple powercleats.  Way neater, nicer and more efficient.