{Stus-List} Rusty Nuts

Rick Brass rickbrass at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 13 23:08:01 EDT 2009

FWIW, PB Blaster is pretty much the “Gold Standard” penetrating oil among
the techs at the forklift and construction machinery dealers I’ve worked
with over the years.

OTOH, the most common use of WD40 seems to be as diesel starting fluid. It’s
a lot less explosive that ether and has its own lubricating value.

Rick Brass