{Stus-List} Instruments

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Mon Jun 15 14:39:14 EDT 2009

Bill

The Navman instruments seemed to be value priced but had a number of
problems.  I think they may be sold under a different brand now - I
think maybe Northstar.  I would tend to be a bit shy on those.

Raymarine instruments seemed to have worked well in our area (Halifax)
and have been the standard around here for many years.  I had ST40
speed/log/depth/wind for under $800 and had very little complaints.  On
current boat we purchased used ST60 and they work very well.

Tactic is nice if you do not like wires - other than that my choice
sould always be Raymarine.

Mike
Nut Case