{Stus-List} Instruments

Frederick G Street fred at postaudio.net
Mon Jun 15 17:18:39 EDT 2009

Bill(s) -- if you're looking for NMEA 2000, take a look at the
following link:

http://www.panbo.com/archives/2008/06/n2k_instruments_in_direct_sun.html

The new Furuno's look really good, although they're not much for
graphic presentation or color.

If older NMEA 0183 is OK, stick to the Raymarine ST60+ gear.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis