{Stus-List} Yanmar YSB12 Air Induction Tube

Captain Jake captain_jake at cox.net
Mon Jun 15 21:04:33 EDT 2009

Steve,

Now that I've seen a good picture of your engine, I can understand your
question better.  I still wouldn't hesitate to shorten than tube.  If
you desire, you could add a heat resistant rubber extension and direct
it where you like.  Cutting the tube might prove difficult if it is cast
iron.  Access may be difficult, depending on your installation.

Jake