{Stus-List} Instruments

paul waldeck secondwindack at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 21:52:10 EDT 2009

Dennis

For what it's worth-I have had nothing but bad experiences with the
Raymarine wind instrument. Have replaced both the masthead unit instrument
once- now the instrument is out again and being sent in for repair (or
replacement). And that does not include the regular replacements of the
wheelpilot.

I would NEVER buy another Raymarine product. Will probably replace all my
Raymarine instruments in the next year.

Paul Waldeck

C & C 29-2

"Second Wind"