{Stus-List} Stugeron and Tack-tik

ssjohnson at aol.com ssjohnson at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 22:43:23 EDT 2009

I've ordered Stugeron from CanadaDrugs.com and they had it sent from the UK.? It was lableled Homeopathic Remedy..or something like that.? No problems with the Feds.? I've also found it in the BVI over the counter at local pharmacy....
I have raced with a guy on his O'Day 39 (weather was never heavy enough for him to get anywhere...) and he had a pair of Tack-Tiks.? The only problem was with them just going blank...fairly regularily.? Some time later they would just come back on...like the signal was blocked or something. VERY annoying.

Good Luck!
Spencer Johnson
1984 C&C LF 38 "Alegria" #165
Des Plaines, IL