{Stus-List} Removing old paintd boat name

Scott Johnson Scottyjohnson at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 15 23:31:25 EDT 2009

  Hello all,

  Well, I'm thinking about removing the old name from our boat and  was  wondering what the wealth of knowledge here this list would or has used to accomplish the task. It appears to be painted on (maybe polyurethane?) It has been on there since the late 70's any help would be great. Thanks again. I'll be going vinyl
  For those on the West coast it was painted by the guy that signed his work with a flying seagull (anyone know his name)

  Thanks again

  Scott