{Stus-List} Oil filter preference

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 09:54:29 EDT 2009

Went to the NAPA store last night and got the gold filters; oil and fuel.
I found out that Wix makes their filters.
I'm becoming suspicious that Wix might also be the manufacturer of the Universal filters.  After all, there can't be that many filter manufacturers.  I also found out that Purolator doesn't make them for Universal (I called them to ask).
Ron
Wild Cheri