{Stus-List} Instruments Nexus NX2??

Sam Salter samsalter at netkaster.ca
Wed Jun 17 16:02:08 EDT 2009

We install NX2 systems at Ghost Lake.
They seem pretty reliable; no major problems from customers yet!
We had a couple of wind transducers with faulty batteries last season
(...the ones charged with the solar array) but Nexus sent us new ones
real quick. I got the impression they'd had a faulty batch, because when
I spoke to them on the phone they didn't seem too surprised when I told
them the install date.
Nexus is now owned by ComNav - Australia - since about January.
They are out of Vancouver - at least that's where I call when I need
technical advice.

Sam
C&C 26 Liquorice
Ghost Lake Alberta