{Stus-List} Instruments Nexus NX2??

michael cotton mpc51335 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 19:10:12 EDT 2009

I had a complete NX2 system on one of my previous boats. It was great. More info than I needed. Readable, reliable & very programmable. If I ever replace the B&G instruments on my current boat it will be NX2. Like Gary, I'll never have any Raymarine products on a boat I own.
Michael Cotton
S/V Blue Pearl
1990 C&C 37 Plus