{Stus-List} Instruments Nexus NX2??

Gary Russell captngaryr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:06:32 EDT 2009

Hi Ron,
     My last order for Nexus / Comnav / NX2 was from Sailnet (remember
them?).  I got the autopilot, and they had the lowest prices around.  My
instruments were purchased from my local rigging shop about 8 years ago.  My
instruments include the following:

1  Wind Display
1  Compass Display
2  Multi-Displays
1  Server

     I'm happy with everything, especially the autopilot.

Gary
S/V Expresso

--