{Stus-List} Canvas maker recommendations

Colin Kilgour ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 18 07:45:09 EDT 2009

Bennett Canvas in Toronto... No question.  Here's the link
http://bennettcustomcanvas.com/

He just did my dodger, bimini, and cockpit cushions and did a great job.
His pricing was much better than Genco's (and Sportech's, for that matter),
the workmanship was great, and he actually delivered the goods when he said
he would (which is a rare quality in the marine business these days)

I know he'll travel to boats, but I'm not sure if Kingston might be too far.
It's certainly worth a call though, because imho his workmanship is way
better than Island's and his pricing/delivery is much better than Genco's
(Genco, in my view, does good work, but his timeliness is not great)

Disclaimer: no affiliations to any of them, and I've used all of these guys
throughout the years.

Cheers,
Colin

  _____