{Stus-List} Instruments Nexus NX2??

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Thu Jun 18 07:55:43 EDT 2009

I had old NExus SeaStar bi data come with this current boat.  We had
speed but no depth.  The cost for the depth transducer was similar to
teh cost of entire Raymarine ST40 bi-data.  The transducer technology
was also odd and there was very little support for the product in
Canada.  A veryt expensive system to boot