{Stus-List} Instruments

Sam Salter samsalter at netkaster.ca
Thu Jun 18 09:40:58 EDT 2009

Recently came back from the Swiftsure.

The 52' Wiley I was on had "Ockam" instruments - WOW - outstanding!
The owner had a collection of about 40 solid state inserts which
converted any display into any data readout you wanted. So he could
convert, say, speed over ground to angle of heel or magnetic heading
just by changing a small plastic insert on the front of the display. No
programming or setup - instant change.
When we'd done racing he changed them all back to his cruising
configuration.

However, I suspect this set of instruments were worth more than my boat!

Sam Salter
C&C 26 Liquorice
Ghost Lake Alberta