{Stus-List} Nexus Instruments

Ed skipper at capital.net
Thu Jun 18 13:20:10 EDT 2009

Thought I'd chime in on Nexus gear.  I put a full system on a previous boat and never had any problems with it.  Accurate, easy-to-read displays, with good information options and interfaces.

My ONLY reluctance about Nexus is that they aren't in common usage and because of that, I wonder how long the company will be in existence.  But their instruments are very good (in my anecdotal experience).

Garmin's sail instruments haven't been out very long, so I agree with a former poster who was reluctant to go that direction until they've been proven, but Garmin sure seems like a company that will be around for a long time.

Does anyone else agree that sail instruments seem to be absurdly overpriced in these days of electronics becoming cheaper??

Ed
C&C 29-2, Vixen