{Stus-List} Canvas maker recommendations

Colin Beckmann alchemist1 at rogers.com
Thu Jun 18 19:38:21 EDT 2009

I used them for my C&C 34 about 9 years ago.  I would not do so again.
Quality was mediocre at best.  Every time I have gone to Genco, the man
can not even make time to talk to me.   If you can't sit down and talk
to me now at the sale and negotiation,   what's it going to be like when
I come back because I am not happy.    No thanks.  Besides, I see a lot
of Genco dodgers that are way lower then they need to be.  I don't want
to get on my hands and knees to crawl into the companion way.  I used
German Styling in Toronto but he has since backed bags and gone to
Newfound Land.....