{Stus-List} Nexus Instruments

Wally Bryant wal at wbryant.com
Thu Jun 18 21:54:44 EDT 2009

Good point...  One thing to consider:  When there was a WAAS
satellite change a while back, all my Garmin GPS units (GPS 152
wired-in, GPS 72 hand-held) went belly up, but the Furuno GPS
still worked.  I was kinda glad I had three GPS (and two separate
chart plotter systems) on board, as a thick finger of fog rolled
into the SF bay and I wanted to miss the bridge.

So, a multivendor approach has some value.

- - -
C&C Landfall 38 #90