{Stus-List} Canvas maker recommendations

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 22:09:40 EDT 2009

We used to have a company here in the Baton Rouge area that made industrial slings.  They also made canvas products.  They would not come to your boat.  You brought the product to them and they duplicated it.  They could duplicate biminis and mainsail covers for quite a bit less than a local canvas maker that comes to your boat and measures.

If you have the old one and it fits OK, perhaps a good upholstery shop could duplicate it?  I one of my cushions to a local upholsterer for repair.  While waiting, I noticed that they had a Sunbrella sample book.

Dennis C.