{Stus-List} Instruments

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 09:45:49 EDT 2009

That is one nice feature worth waiting for, the automatic brightness
control.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39

Bill(s) -- if you're looking for NMEA 2000, take a look at the following
link:

http://www.panbo.com/archives/2008/06/n2k_instruments_in_direct_sun.html

The new Furuno's look really good, although they're not much for graphic
presentation or color.

If older NMEA 0183 is OK, stick to the Raymarine ST60+ gear.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis