{Stus-List} Canvas maker recommendations

Frederick G Street fred at postaudio.net
Fri Jun 19 10:03:38 EDT 2009

Nobody has yet mentioned Sailrite.  I measured my flaked main on the
boom and sent them the measurements; they pre-marked the Sunbrella in
my color choice, and shipped it in a kit along with thread, twist-
locks, etc.  I did a bit of customizing to fit around my lazy jacks,
and sewed the thing myself.  As I recall (it was a few years ago... ),
the kit was around $220.  It turned out great.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis