{Stus-List} New sail ??? too short in luff length

Gavin Peters gpeters at deepsky.com
Fri Jun 19 13:25:25 EDT 2009

Since you didn't make the mistake, they should give you what you paid
for, and you can insist on that.  But anything else you both agree to
is also fine.

But, listen to what they say.  With a 15" pendant at the tack, you'll
be able to use/furl this sail.  An offer of another, different sail
even if not completely free might work out for you better than
returning this one and ending up with just one sail.

- Gavin (who made two jibs 10 1/2" too short on the luff this past
winter, and uses them happily).