{Stus-List} New sail – too short in luff length

Allan Rheaume allanrheaume at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 19 14:08:26 EDT 2009

A few years back I bought a performance cruise laminate sail from my local Neil Pryde dealer. The sail was terrific but I soon noticed that the UV wasn't wide enough to protect the sail when furled. The dealer replaced the UV with a wider one though now the shape wasn't the same. They built me a new sail without having to be prompted. Turns out a close sailing friend bought the orignal sail that I had for 1/4 of the price for his CS 30 since our measurements are very similar. We're both happy, great service from the dealer.

Allan Rheaume
Drumroll, Montreal
1988 30 Mk II