{Stus-List} New sail ??? too short in luff length

Bob Moriarty bobmor99 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:43:05 EDT 2009

Rod,

I would demand that a new sail be made to the correct specifications.
Also, I would demand use of the defective sail while the new one is being
made.
 And, tell the sailmaker/measurer that you'll be a satisfied customer for
life if they let you keep the defective sail.
Remember, you have the power of Stu's List behind you.   :-)

Bob Moriarty
Ox 33-1

P.S. Nice boat.