{Stus-List} PVC inflatables - premature demise - RIP

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Mon Jun 22 09:14:20 EDT 2009

I had a PVC Bombard, a Zodiac subsidiary, for many years. The stern was
falling off, so I gave it to a friend. He glued the stern on, but then
the entire floor came off!

Since I was still the owner of record, I got something in the mail that
I had won a class action suit against Zodiac for defective glue. The
"prize" was something like 10% off LIST for a new Zodiac L

Ps - have a Hypalon dinghy now

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I