{Stus-List} Engine vibration and RPM fixed

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 17:28:07 EDT 2009

Yeah, same here.  95deg and 90% humidity; wind 0-2 in spots; any shirt was a sweatyshirt.
After a continental breakfast (how do they get that name when on the continent they have hugh breakfasts?), went to the boat to change out the broken impeller.  Set up the fan, moved the stairs; already exhausted.
Put the stairs back, put the fan away and buttoned up the boat.
Read a sailing mag in the clubhouse; had a great pulled pork sandwich for lunch.  Back to the mag; read the same paragraph 4X; must have dozed off.
Went home at 2PM; should have stayed 'til 4.
Ron
Wild Cheri

Epic