{Stus-List} Neat PFD light

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 22:40:08 EDT 2009

Chuck,

Don't know.  The stats I quoted are from the packaging.  Looking closer at the packaging, the link there is:  http://www.fox40world.com/ but "Adventure Lights" is written on the back of the light itself.  The Fox 40 link seems to be a logo oriented promotions site.

How about I give my lady a glass of wine and the light, put her in the dinghy and sail away a mile or two to check it out.  :)

Dennis